lunedì 2 maggio 2011

The Best Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

You know what I'm going to miss most about the Space Shuttles? Their names. Columbia. Challenger. Discovery. Atlantis. Endeavour. If I didn't need a wife to make little children with, I'd definitely name all my kids after the Space Shuttles. Columbia and Atlantis can probably be the girls. Challenger will be reserved for my oldest boy and Discovery will be his pesky and adventurous little brother. Hm, where does Endeavour fit though? Should I shorten it to Ender and Avour? Dang, six kids? And what the hell kind of name is Avour? Ah screw it, I'll just buy this Space Shuttle Endeavour model for $75 (normally $100) and stick with the 4 kids. I'll love the model just as much though, I promise. -CC More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/YsqUbHNvQXE/the-best-deal-of-the-day

INTERNATIONAL GAME TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES (IBM) INTERDIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS INTEL INSIGHT ENTERPRISES

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento