domenica 29 settembre 2013

Martha Stewart breaks iPad, is disappointed that Apple fails to kiss her butt

Martha Stewart breaks iPad, is disappointed that Apple fails to kiss her butt

Media mogul/domestic goddess/convicted felon Martha Stewart recently dropped her iPad, breaking the screen. For a stinking peasant like you or me, that would have necessitated a trip to the Apple Store or somewhere else to have it fixed or replaced preferably with AppleCare +. Now Ms. Stewart - whose estimated net worth is around $300 million - certainly could have sent one of her minions to take care of it, but that wasn't good enough - she expected on site service from Apple, then took to Twitter to complain when it didn't happen.

"I just dropped my iPad on the ground and shattered two glass corners. What to do?does one call Apple to come and pick it up or do I take it?" she tweeted on Wednesday.

On Thursday, Stewart added, "I am still waiting for an apple rep to come pick up my IPad. No action yey (sic)"

Brainstorming, Stewart decided that she had a brilliant entrepreneurial idea in the form of a same day delivery exchange through Amazon.com.

But by late Thursday, Stewart realized that she - and her overblown sense of celebrity entitlement - had gotten the better of her when she said, "So is it time to put out the fires and admit I was just pissed off at the fact my precious ipad shattered and I wanted to make light of it?"

By then, unfortunately, Stewart had set off alarms in Cupertino, because apparently someone at Apple's PR team got a hold of Stewart's people, and asked her to tone it down. That didn't set well with the queen of JCPenney home decor.

"i cannot believe that Apple Public Relations is mad at me for tweeting about my Ipad and how to get it fixed! steve jobs gave it to me!" she tweeted.

No, the "steve jobs gave it to me!" comment doesn't make you sound haughty at all, Martha.

She followed that up late last night with some comments about her frustration, then resumed this morning with a statement that the iPad's "Glass should /could be unbreakable."

I'm sure the Gorilla Glass boffins at Corning are gonna get right on that, Your Highness.


    






Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheIphoneBlog/~3/M9-HN034s_0/story01.htm

AMAZONCOM AMERICA MOVIL AMKOR TECHNOLOGY AMPHENOL ANIXTER INTERNATIONAL

3 commenti: