sabato 12 gennaio 2013

CES may be done, but 2013 is shaping up to be an impressive year

Android Central

As I sit writing this, the main action at CES is starting to wind down. The Mobile Nations crew are beginning to wrap up a hectic week's coverage, and look to set off on varying length journeys home. I didn't make the trip to Las Vegas. The guys on the frontline need all the support from the homefront we can provide, and if I've helped ease the load in such a hectic week, it's a week well spent. But I sit here reflecting -- I have visited Vegas, so I know reflecting out there must be tough -- on the weeks events. Has it been disappointing? Perhaps, to some, but not to me. After all, cool new stuff being unveiled for us to nerd out on is never disappointing, is it? 

No, CES 2013 has been far from disappointing. Having been in a position to see each and every piece of news, every device, every hands on, as it rolled in throughout the week, a bigger picture started emerging. 2013 is shaping up to be a pretty astounding year for Android. Why? I'm glad you asked.

read more



Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/ELWT9mXyWMc/story01.htm

IBASIS HYPERCOM HEWLETT PACKARD CO HEARTLAND PAYMENT SYSTEMS GOOGLE

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento